CHILDREN'S AND FAMILY RUN
Terms and conditions: read the rules of the competition
Race Office: Podlesice (Zajazd Jurajski)
1. Starting categories and distances
a) The event is recreational in nature and there is one starting category per route (without age and gender).
b) Children’s runs will be played in age categories:
• children up to 5 years old (born 2015 and younger) – distance about 100 m,
• children aged 6-7 (born in 2014-2013) – distance about 200 m,
• children aged 8-11 (born in 2012-2009) – distance around 300 m,
• children aged 12-15 (born in 2008-2005) – distance about 500 m.
b) Family runs:
• one joint run – a distance of about 200 m,
a) There will be no time measurement during the Children’s Run, and the order is established only for the first three competitors.
b) There will be separate classification for girls and boys for each race.
c) The joint winners are the competitors who complete the designated route in the shortest time.
d) If there are less than 3 persons registered in a given category, the registered participants will be moved to a higher or a lower category. The Organizer decides each time about transferring to the category selection.
e) The family run is recreational and the competition is not important – there will be no time measurement, and there will be no prizes for places taken.
3. Starting fees
Both the Kids Run and the Family Run are free!
4. Benefits and prizes
a) As part of the starting fee, the Organizer provides:
• a medal for each child who has completed the Children’s Run
• gifts for the best in each Children’s Run (for places 1-3)
• one medal for each family that has completed the Family Run
• participation in the competition
• starting number
• medical security
• accident insurance
(b) Any gifts and prizes in kind are not exchangeable or converted into a cash equivalent.
a) There are limits of participants in individual races:
• runs for children – 20 people in each age category,
• family run – 20 teams.
b) The Organizer may change the limit of participants.